License no.: 13830
Speciality : Achievements include research in radio frequency ablation and medical treatment in patients with idiopathic ventricular arrhythmia. Research in heart rate variability, internal defibrillator in sudden unexpected death syndrome and Brugada syndrome. Research in mental stress in cardiac patients.
- – Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, 1987.
- – Resident internal medicine Prince of Songkhla University, Thailand, 1987—1991.
- – Clinical fellow cardiology Siriraj Hospital, Bangkok, 1991—1993
- – Associate professor, 1997—2002, professor, since 2003.
- – Research fellow cardiology University North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1993—1995.
- – Research fellow cardiac electrophysiology University Southern California, Los Angeles, 1996.
- – Fellow: European Society Cardiology, American College Cardiology. Member: Heart Association Thailand Under The Royal Patronage, Royal College Physician, Thai Medical Council.
Clinic hours :
- – Saturday : 10.00-11.30